Wednesday, October 14, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ October Challenge



Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ October Challenge.  And this month the theme is: "Halloween".


I cut this little treat box using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Tube Panel Holder.  Instead of putting a tube filled with yummy candies in there, I decided to add some Halloween pencils.  Cute!  I cut the pumpkin using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Simply Halloween.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Pick Your Poison.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned paper on the sides of the holder are from the Doodlebug Design ~ October 31st collection.

Well my creative friends, that's my challenge project for today.  Make sure you head on over to the SVG Cutting Files Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again in just a bit for my second post of the day.

3 comments :

Lorie said...

What a fun non-candy Halloween treat!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ What another ADORABLE idea!! How CUTE is this too! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...