Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : October Release


Hello and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....



How stinking cute is Megan
She comes with a separate pair of "nerdy" glasses you can mask and stamp off to add to her (or any of Chibi Kid Line!).  How cool, umm I mean hip, is that?

Megan will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new Megan Stamp:


I turned sweet little Stamp Anniething ~ Megan into a totally awesome 80s chick!  Hee!  I have to admit though...I was at an 80s crop party when I colored her, so that's where my silly inspiration came from.  LOL. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The fun star patterned paper is from my scraps.  I cut the card base using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the white star using the Jaded Blossom ~ Star Dies.  The "You're Awesome" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Under the Sea.  And the "totally" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fish On.  

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E50, YR20, YR21, Y21, RV02, RV04, RV06 V12, V15, V17
bow ~ B02, B04, B06
shirt/shoes ~ T5, T6, T7, T9
skirt ~ B02, B04, B06, RV02, RV04, RV06, V12, V15, V17


For extra fun - because you know she is jammin' to her 80s tunes...I put her on a wobble!  Hee!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the October Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Stamp Anniething Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments :

Lorie said...

What a fun card! Megan is adorable!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ I have to agree with the above comment ~ such a FUN card!! Oh my LOVE how you colored her hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...