Friday, October 30, 2015

My Creative Time ~ Alumni Guest Designer

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post as an Alumni Guest Designer for My Creative Time.  And since tomorrow is Halloween, I decided to make these cute little Halloween cards.


These little cards are each 3.75 x 3.75 inches.  I cut all of the layers for each card using the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out.  For the card in the upper left, I used the  My Creative Time ~ Fangtastic Day.  And for the upper right and the one on the bottom, I used the My Creative Time ~ Too Cute To Spook.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my cute and simple Halloween cards. Thank You to Miss Emma for having me back as an Alumni Guest Designer.  Have a great day everyone! And HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

9 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Hi Miss Cassandra...girl your cards are so Wicked Awesome..they are TOOOOOO CA-UTE!! Love how your Faboolous clever and creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

katieo said...

Cute trio of cards. I love those square dies and the way you used them to frame the cards

Crafting Katie said...

I'm loving the simplicity of these cards! Just darling, Cassandra!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, these are adorable Cassandra!! The little images are so sweet!
Sherrie k

My Creative Time said...

Thank you for being an AWESOME guest my sweet friend! Your cards are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
Sending you BIG HUGS!!!
Emma :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Cassandra!!! LOVE!

quilt4fun2 said...

These images are so adorable and the greeting fonts add some flare to them. Your cards are so cute. The simple design brings attention to the sweet characters! Great job on your guest designer spot!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

These are so super adorable Cassandra!!!!!!
Happy Halloween!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my ADORE these! LOVE how CAS these are but yet the SPOOKTACULARNESS ~ I highly doubt that is a true word ~ these are!!!! EEK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...