Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ October Challenge : Halloween

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month, the theme is:  "Halloween".


Ok, I don't know about you, but I have already had so much Halloween candy (specifically candy corn) that I just had to make a Halloween project WITHOUT any candy!!!!  LOL.  Hopefully this could be a fun idea for all you parents out there who have kiddos that can't bring candy treats to class.


I decided to make some fun little Halloween pencil treats.  Aren't they cute?  There are 4 Halloween pencils and each has a different type of tag.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink and Simon Says Stamp.  And all of the sentiments are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Treats.


The first tag on the left is made with the Jaded Blossom ~ Treat Tag Die, and the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Dies.  The little one in the front is made with the Jaded Blossom ~ Treat Flags, and the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Dies.  The tag in the back is made with the Jaded Blossom ~ Treat Tag Die, and the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Dies.  The final tag on the right is made with the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Dies, and the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my fun Halloween pencil treats.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us for this month's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

Melissa said...

So cute! Love these ideas for non-candy treats :)

Christine Owens said...

Love the non candy treat. Great job.

Mariel Godoy said...

What a great idea.

Michelle said...

such cute tags !!! love all the details and the tags you used with which dies ! very very cute oh i mean spoooooky lol !

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet Halloween pencils...LOVE!

Lorie said...

So cute...great little gifts! I also love the thread you used for your bows.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Awesome idea for a non candy treat!!! so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...