Monday, October 26, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ A Colorful Treat

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over the Jaded Blossom Blog.  I'm getting ready to go to a Copic Boot Camp in a couple of weeks, so I decided to make these colorful treats for everyone.  80 of them to be exact!


I started with the SVG Cutting Files ~ Single Nugget Platform Base.  Then I cut all of the hearts with the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies.  The tags are cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Dream In Color.  


These were so super simple to put together and easy to mass produce!  Hope you enjoy them.  That's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

jessica said...

These are awesome Cassandra! LOVE the gorgeous rainbow colors!!
Super fun and I know everyone will LOVE these!!

Lorie said...

Those are fabulous! I may have to borrow your idea for a banquet that I'm hosting a table at!

snappy scrappy said...

FABULOUS!!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ you are the SWEETEST thing ever!! LOVE these and they will too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...