Friday, October 16, 2015

DoveArt Studios


It's time for our NEW RELEASE from CCDesigns and DoveArt Studios.



Featuring 13 NEW stamps from
DoveArt Studios Collection


We are very excited about each of these new stamps and we know you will want them all!!!

We want to give you a chance to win several of these new stamps so let's get ready to HOP!

Let's begin with our Release HOP!
Each of our Design Team members will be sharing their inspiration with gorgeous projects that feature every one of these new stamps!

****************************************

Here is what I have created:


The stamp I chose to work with is the brand new DoveArt Studios ~ Barrel Cactus Cluster .  Being from Arizona, I thought it was the perfect choice!



For my card today, I did a little masking, airbrushing and paper piecing.  To begin, I stamped the cactus onto the background piece.  Next, I masked both the cactus and the sun areas.  Then, I airbrushed the background for a beautiful sunset look.  After the background, I uncovered the sun, but left the cactus masked and airbrushed the sun.  Once that was completed, I colored in the larger cactus. And then I colored the smaller cactus and paper pieced that on top for just a bit of dimension.  I finished it off by creating the ground cover.

Copic Sketch Colors
sunset ~ R59, YR09, YR04, Y38, Y35, Y32, E43
sun ~ FY1, Y35
cactus ~ YG03, YG17, YG67, G29
grass ~ G43, G94, G99
ground cover ~ E43, E44, E47, E49, W9


****************************************


Here is how you play:

1.  Visit each design team member's blog (Blog roll below).  If you are starting on my blog be sure and hop back to the beginning so you can see all the new stamps and have a better chance of winning. 

2.  Leave a comment on each blog.

3. When you reach the end of the hop, you will be at DoveArt Studios blog.  There you will leave the name, or names of your favorite stamps in the release.  

We hope you enjoy!!  Let's Hop!

Jennifer Dove
Andrea
Zoe
Nic
Rhea
Faye
Dorinda
Cassandra (that's me)
DoveArt Studios (next stop!)

Be sure and leave some love!


Well  my creative friends, that's it for me.  Happy Hopping!  I will see you all again in just a few hours with another post for the day.  Have a great day everyone!

34 comments :

Andrea Tully said...

Stunning Cassandra!

Larelyn said...

Wow! Cassandra, this is stunning. The airbrushing is perfect and what a fabulous image. Love, love, love.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Tina L said...

Holy moly! I'm new to copic markers and now I'm seeing I need to ask for an airbrush for the holidays :) What an amazing image. The entire project is just stunning!!

Sandra van Blaricum said...

This is so beautiful Cassandra!! Love your background!!
Hugs,Sandra

Jean Chaney said...

Just stunning. I love that background.

Kirsten Persson Kristensen said...

That background is awesome, and the cacti really stand out from it.
Super project.

Judy said...

Simply stunning card!

Sharman said...

Wow that airbrushing is fabulous. Gorgeous. Stunning colors.

Shelley said...

What they said lol! No really... I love the background and the colouring on this. Great job.

Adrianne Fane-Hervey said...

this is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful. I'm amazed at the process. I can't figure out how you could leave the background intact but still airbrush the sun after removing the masking. Your card is just fantastic. You really captured the barrel cactus of Arizona. This would make a beautiful poster too. You have amazing talents. Thanks for sharing.

wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com

maenad6 said...

Such an amazing background that really brings this little barrel cactus to life. Thank you for sharing your project!

Lynn Hardy said...

Wow, what exquisite colouring!

Kimberly said...

Beautifully done, love how you coloured the background...so nice. Tfs

Betsey Terry said...

wow..absolutely gorgeous..need to try my hand at airbrushing, the detail on your cactus is gorgeous!!

Corinne said...

omg, that sunset is incredible!!
Awesome card and love the stamp
Hugs

Sandi's Samples said...

This cactus looks real! Great coloring!
Huggs
Sandi

CynStew said...

This card is stunning. The colours just pop out.

Frankie Holland said...

Not my favorite stamp in the group but your card is beautiful. I love the airbrushed background.

Danielle Dietz said...

Another gorgeous card showcasing this collection. Absolutely beautiful rendition of the sun and cacti!

Bunny said...

Great colors together. You colored and shaded it beautifully.

Linda said...

The scene looks so realistic i almost feel the needles on the cactus.

Terry Quinn said...

This just rocks color!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

Donna Idlet said...

The sunset is beautiful, love your coloring too!

Kathy S said...

HOLY Cow - what vivid color! Great masking.

Ruth said...

The cactus is beautiful, mainly because of the coloring. Great job!

Annette Thorén Haage said...

So bright and lovely! A lovely card!

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, love the masking technique you've used on this! You've created a lovely desert scene!

Brenda said...

Beautifully coloured. Very nice stamp image.

Olga Fink said...

Oh so nice! I love the cactus! And the colors! Beautiful card!

Sandie Gough said...

So beautifully coloured xx

Julie Ann said...

Your card is amazing. Love the back ground.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ This is truly a masterpiece!! OMG!! Seriously GORGEOUS card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...