Monday, September 14, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ September Challenge



Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ September Challenge.  And this month the theme is: Fall Colors.  

Ok, so most of you know that I live in Phoenix, Arizona.  And we do NOT have fall leaves like this in the city.   Some day I'm going to find a place that has the most beautiful fall leaves in all of these pretty colors!!!  Until then, my super cute card will have to do!  Hee!   ;)


The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Fall Friends collection.  This super cute little girl and all of her beautiful fall leaves are from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Pile of Leaves file.  Her super sweet face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment.  I cut the background piece with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies. And the sign is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Harvest Signs.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you will join us in the Fall Colors Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Now make sure and head on over to the SVG Cutting Files Blog so that you can see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again in just a bit for my second post of the day!  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Cassandra!!!!

Michelle said...

so stinkin cute ! love all the colors and the entire scene !

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORABLE my sweet friend! LOVE the Fall idea and I hope it has cooled off out your way!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...