Friday, September 18, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 5 : September Release

Hello everyone! It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week, but as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our September Freebie.  In case you missed any of my projects, this week here they are:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Here is the last stamp set for this Month:

Autumn Designer Tapes! $12.99

For our Freebie of the Month !

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!  FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 9/20, 11:59 pm PST.   

Here's what I created:


How about another fun card and treat set?  The problem with making all of these treats is that I keep eating all of the candy!!!!  LOL.  All of the black cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The beautiful fall patterned paper is from the DCWV ~ Stardust stack.  I cut the tag with the Jaded Blossom ~ Luggage Tag.  And the stamp is the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Luggage Tag.  I put my yummy chocolates in the Rectangle Treat Tube.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Wrap Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Autumn Designer Tapes to decorate the candies.  I colored those pumpkins in with Copic Sketch Markers.

Copic Sketch Colors
Y19, YR04, YR09, YG17


I cut the super fun shaped card using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Cauldron Slider Card.  The sentiments for the card are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Pick Your Poison.

****************************************
And make sure to come back later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creations with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our September Challenge.... Fall Colors - HERE 
****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for the last sneak of the week.  I will see you again in just a few hours for the super fun Blog Hop.  Be there or be square!!!  ;)

3 comments :

GiGi said...

Super fun set! Love that integrated paper!

Lorie said...

It has been a crazy awesome week of peeks! I love todays as well...that cauldron is awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute! Amazing designs all week!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...