Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 3 : September Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ September Release.  And it's also my day to post over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog - so I made something extra fun.  Are you ready to be spooked???


Today, we are showcasing two new stamp sets: Spidey Senses & Halloween Paint Splatters.


BOO!  Hee - aren't they so cute?!?!  I cut these adorably spooky ghosts using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Chibi Halloween Ghost file.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ October 31st collection.


I decided to make a fun shaped card using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Chibi Halloween Ghost.   The creepy little spider at the top is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Spidey Senses.  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  The spider webs are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Paint Splatters. And the "eek" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Too Cute To Spook.  The super fun halloween googlie eyes I found at Michaels.

Copic Sketch Colors
T2, T4, T5, T6, T8, T10


For this yummy little treat, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Dainty Topper Die.  The tag is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Spidey Senses.


I hope you enjoyed my spooky treats for today.  Here are the two new sets for Day 3:



****************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

September 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
  No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $141.99

****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ September Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Also, head on over to the SVG Cutting Files Blog to check out my fun ghostie!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.  

6 comments :

GiGi said...

These are so cute and fun! Love that big mouthed ghost!

Nancy Boyd said...

OMG! The ghosts are so awesome, love the big googlie eyes!

Paula Bee said...

The big google eyes on the ghosts is brilliant, they look so cute like that! Great projects!

Melissa said...

aww... these just make me smile! too cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...LOVE these ghosties!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ so STINKING CUUUUTE!! Oh my word!! You always have the PERFECT paper you know that right????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...