Saturday, August 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ August Challenge



Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ August Challenge.  And this month's challenge is: Thinking of You (can be Hi, Encouragement, etc).


Isn't he cute?  He is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Floppy Ear Dog with Letter.  Instead of the letter, I used the support ribbon from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Heart Healthy.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Encouragement.  The sweet heart paper in the background is from the Lawn Fawn ~ Let's Polka collection.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the SVG Cutting Files Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I hope you will join us!!!  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

4 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably Ca-UTE!!! Sweet card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ just ADORABLE!!!

Deanna Emond said...

Absolutely adorable! Excellent job!

Julie Santiago said...

Hello Cassandra, oh girl this is just too tootin cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...