Monday, August 31, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Random Acts of Kindness

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.  Have you ever engaged in or been the recipient of a Random Act of Kindness?  They are just so much fun and bring a smile to everyone's face.  So today I decided to make a few fun RAK treats to share with you.


To decorate each treat, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Treat Tag Die.  The perfect sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Random Act of Kindness.  And as an extra little bonus, the SVG Cutting Files ~ Happy Smile Face is a FREEBIE!!!  So head on over there and pick it up!!!  :)  Woot!  Woot!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

candio said...

Love these Cassandra!! So bright and fun ~ awesome RAK's!!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute project!!! It definitely will brighten anyone's day!
Sherrie K

Christine Owens said...

I just love the RAK sentiments! --C

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well these are darling!! Such a CUTE idea and I know it will make someone's day! Plus you are always so sweet to send out RAKS ~ I am horrible at that! Thank goodness the world has people like you in it! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...