Friday, August 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 5 : August Release

Hello everyone!  It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But as you know, we have one more Stamp Set and our August Freebie.  In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Here is the last stamp set for this Month

Dandelions! $15.99

For our Freebie of the Month !


Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 8/9, 11:59pm pst.

Here's what I created:


How about a fun baby shower card and gift card set!  It's always good to have these on hand.  :)


I decided to do something a little different with this one.  Instead of using the dandelion like a flower, I decided to use it kinda like a star burst.  Cool huh?  Ok, to make the card on the left, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies, the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies, and the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies.  In the center I stamped the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Dandelions and I added different shades of pink epoxy dots from Queen & Co.  Then, in the very center, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms & Banners Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Baby Candies.


Of course I had to do a girl set AND a boy set...lol.  I cut the gift card using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Mini Gift Card Envelope Fold Over Holder.  I cut the tag using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Baby.

****************************************
And make sure to come back later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

Visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamp Creations with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least, don't forget to join our August Challenge...Back to School  HERE
****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for the the last sneak.  I will see all again in just a few hours for the Blog Hop.  Be there or be square!  Hee!   ;)

3 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

These are so cute!!! Love both the boy and girl versions!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are sooo PRETTY!!!!! My fav is still that frame you made!!! But all of your projects have been AWESOME!!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kim H said...

Well you know how I felt about all the other creations but then the little boy and little girl cards and treat boxes ~ ADORABLE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...