Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 3 : August Release

Hello everyone!  Today is Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ August Release.  And it's also my day to post over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog. So I made something extra special.  Anyone getting ready for Halloween??? How about a fun home decor piece to get us in the mood for fall.  :)


Today we are all showcasing two new stamp sets called: Kitty Dress Up & Meow and Forever.


This is an 8x8 shadow box that I purchased from Joanns.  The cute jack-o-lantern is the super fun SVG Cutting Files ~ Smiling Jack.  Isn't he just too cute?!  Sitting on top is the sweet little kitty from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Kitty Dress Up.  I colored him using Copic Sketch Markers.  The moon is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  I cut the bat, ghosts and spiders using the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Dies.  The sign is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies.  The "BOO" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Treats.  And the "Scaredy Cat!" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Meow & Forever.   I absolutely love how this one turned out!!!  Hee!  Now if the weather would only start to cool off!  lol

Copic Sketch Colors
kitty ~ W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5 W6, W7, W8, W10, R20

I hope you enjoyed my Halloween treat for today.  Here are the two new sets for today:



*****************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99

August 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday - Wednesday will ship Thursday****

Regular price for the release package is $132

*****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the August Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone! I will see you all again tomorrow.  

6 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable shadow box!!! LOVE!

Kristyn Pierson said...

Amazing Job!! I love how your ghosts are transparent!!

Scrapper69 said...

I LOOOOVE this Project!!! It's my FAVORITE!!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

GiGi said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

this is FABULOUS !!! wow ! such a awesome project !!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ oh my word look at this AMAZING shadow box!! EEK! Over the top FABULOOUS and the details STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...