Monday, August 3, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 1 : August Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom ~ August Release.  I'm so super excited because I just had so much fun making projects for this week.  Let's get started!!!!


Today we are all showcasing a new stamp set and a new die set called: Picture This 2 & Label Dies.


Happy Hour anyone?  I made this fun birthday set for a friend.  Isn't it so fun?


I cut this fun "adult beverage" using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Welcome to Margaritaville.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  At the top, I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Label Dies and that sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Picture This 2.  In the lower left corner, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  At the bottom, I cut the strip using the Jaded Blossom ~ Border Dies and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Let's Toast.


For this I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Dainty Topper Die.  Then I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Label Dies and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays.


For a simple something on this bottle, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Happy Hour Candies.


I hope you enjoyed my fun "Happy Hour" for today.  Here are the two new sets for Day 1:



****************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99


August 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday - Wednesday will ship Thursday****

Regular price for the release package is $132

****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom ~ August Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

7 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

Now this is a Gift set I wouldn't mind having! LOL It's wonderful!!! LOVE the new Label dies! So FUN! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

GiGi said...

This is so fun and my kinda gift LOL! That margarita looks good enough to pluck right off the card and start drinking! Fab job!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet Birthday set...LOVE!

Christine Owens said...

What a fun gift - and even more fun to drink!

Melissa said...

Fantastic gift!

Michelle said...

so AWESOME love this gift set you created !!! yes party in a bag ;-) hehehee

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMGOSH I LOVE this whole project starting with the mixer!! Hand that baby over right now! I need one! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...