Friday, August 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ August Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!   Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August 2015 Release Blog Hop.  Now if you're here from Cindy's blog, you're in the right place.  If you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

****************************************

Here is what I made:

For my projects today, I just had to go back to my FAVORITE new set . . . the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Encouragement.  I just love making things to brighten someone's day and I had the most fun making these super cute tags.


I made all of these tags using the Jaded Blossom ~ Treat Tag Die.  (I made them a little longer than the normal size tag because I was originally thinking of making book marks.  But they all turned out so cute that I just decided to turn them into gift tags).  The sentiments for each tag are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Encouragement.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And all of the fun patterned papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Enchanted collection.


For this "believe in yourself" tag, I cut the butterflies with the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2.  And the I cut sentiment tag with Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.


For this "you are amazing" tag, I cut the stars with the Jaded Blossom ~ Star Dies.  And the sentiment tag is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.


For this "think happy thoughts" tag, I cut the happy faces with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies. The happy faces are from the Peachy Keen Stamp ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  And the sentiment tag is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.


For this "sending you lots of encouragement" tag, I cut the hearts with the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies.  And the sentiment tag is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.


And for this "wishing you brighter days" tag, I cut the sun, cloud and butterflies using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2.

****************************************

Regular Price for the Release Package is $132


1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/9, 11:59pm pst.

THE WORLD

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment, on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP.  Next up is Jamie, but just in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:


Well my creative friends, that's it for  me.  It's been a wonderful week!  I hope you enjoyed it.  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING!  I will see you all again soon.  

19 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

These are adorable!!!

Cornelia Fulmore said...

They're adorable. Nice job.

Shar said...

These are just too cute, Cassandra!!!

maenad6 said...

I'm always looking for great ideas for gift tags and yours tags are terrific! I love the way you used the sentiments, too!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

These are sooo cute!

Viri Díaz said...

Que bonitas tag, mi favorita las mariposas.

Viri Díaz said...

Que bonitas tag, mi favorita las mariposas.

Sue D said...

Very cute tags to brighten someone's day.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love all of your tags! They are all super adorable.

Sue Kimmet said...

Your tags are adorable!

Sin City Chix said...

Cassandra I don't know how I missed these! They are adorable! My favorite is the smiley faces! Thanks for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

All of your tags are wonderful!!! They certainly cheered me up! Great idea for encouraging someone! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sarah said...

These tags are perfect! What a great idea!

M Samuelson said...

Love all your tags, I am sure whoever gets them will love them also. I know if I did I would laminate it and make a bookmark. TFS!

Kim said...

These are adorable. I love the smiles ;) Thanks for the inspiration.

Millie said...

I absolutely love this!
All ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Kristyn Pierson said...

Your tags are so adorable! Great Job!

Christine Owens said...

These are super cute! Fun treat toppers --C

(oh and I just bought my first set of Jaded Blossom! Can't wait for my new toys to get here!)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are seriously AMAZING! The whole week you rocked it my sweet friend ! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...