Sunday, August 2, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ August Challenge : Back to School

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is:  "Back to School".


I don't know about you, but when I was little - I was one of those kids who just LOVED back to school time!! As an adult, now I know it's just a little thing called OCD . . .lol.  ;)


For my projects today, I decided to make a card and a fun little backpack surprise.  Aren't they cute?!  I just love how they turned out.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Back to School collection.


First up is the card.  I cut the background mat and the square center opening using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  Inside the opening, I added some super cute pencil stickers.  (But I left the plastic attached to the back of them, so the little kiddo can pull them out for his/her own use).  On the bottom left, I made a fun little ribbon using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies, the Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Lunch Box Notes 2.


Next up is the surprise little backpack treat.  I made this using the Jaded Blossom ~ Lollipop Die.  I cut the square piece on the front using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the cutie patootie little apple using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Nerd School.  The label is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ School Rocks.



Project Guidelines
1.  Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking.
2.  Project mush have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom.  Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I can't wait to see what you all have created!! Happy crafting everyone!  

6 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! LOVE the Sticker Pencils popping out! CUTE little treat as well! Such great ideas for back to school! :)

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable set!! LOVE!

Millie said...

Super cute and fun set!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Melissa said...

Ha! I never wanted summer to end! These are super cute :)

Michelle said...

such a cute set ! lollipop is adorable and the card love the 3d look of all the pencils !

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well you can see how far behind I am AGAIN! Sigh! Anyway this is so stinking ADORABLE!! LOVE everything about them and those papers are so PERFECT and bright!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...