Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ July Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ July Challenge.  And this month's challenge is: an SVG Project of YOUR CHOICE.


Recently I mentioned how much I enjoy making cards for our troops.  Well, this one is for my BFF's stepson who recently graduated from the Marine Corps Boot Camp.  I made this to include with a fun care package from home.


This awesome little fella is the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Chibi Marine Corps.  Isn't he cool?!  I cut the mat with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings ~ Simply Occasions.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Patriotic Picnic.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the SVG Cutting Files Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I can't wait to see what you all make for this month's Challenge ~ Project of Your Choice.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

2 comments :

Lorie said...

That is seriously fantastic!

Kim H said...

Oh this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE this file and what you did with his face ~ the shading is fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...