Monday, July 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ With Sympathy

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.  Some of my favorite Jaded Blossom stamps are the Simple Sayings sets.  So I made a few Sympathy cards with these sets to share with you.


I decided to make these a little smaller than a standard size card.  The two smaller cards on the outsides are 4" x 4" and the one in the center is 4.5" x 4.5".  All of these cards are made with cardstock from Papertrey Ink.  And the ink is Hero Arts Shadow Ink ~ Soft Brown.


The sentiment for this card is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings.  And the beautiful cross is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simply Blessings.  I also used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Square Dies to cut the beautiful center piece.


The sentiment for this card is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings 2.  And the beautiful tree is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings.  I also used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies to cut the beautiful center piece.


The sentiment for this card is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simply Blessings.  And the beautiful heart is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings : Valentine Edition.  I also used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Square Dies to cut the center piece.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.  

4 comments :

Micia Piercy said...

Cassandra! These are simply beautiful! I always have a hard time creating sympathy cards and you really created something so special. Great job my friend

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful set!!!

Scrapper69 said...

They are all so beautiful! LOVE them! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ these are simply GORGEOUS!! The hardest cards to make but yet the most important! I am so sorry to hear about your loss too! Hugs and prayers coming sweet friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...