Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ July Die Release

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Cindy, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Not only is it Release Day for the new dies, but it's also starts our amazing July Sale Event


There is also a ticket raffle for the July sale! Earn tickets based on how much you spend...winner will win the August Stamp Release package!


Here is what I made:


Here are a few 4th of July treats just in time for the holiday weekend.  The patterned paper is from the Authentique ~ Accomplished collection.  And all of the different colors of solid cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The first treat is the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Caddy.  To decorate the front , I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies, the Jaded Blossom ~ Alphabet Candies, and the Jaded Blossom ~ Star Dies.  In the back, you can see that I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  I decorated that using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scalloped Square Dies, the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Celebrate America.  And then last but not least is the little baggie of chocolates.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Square Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Celebrate America.  


Regular Price for the Release Package is $97.99


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Mel
Just in case you get lost, here is the entire line up:

Candace
GiGi
Candace O.
Barb
Cindy
Cassandra (that's me!)
Mel (next stop!)
Jamie
Sara
Annie
Michelle


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING!  Hee!  I will see you all again soon.

39 comments :

maenad6 said...

I really enjoyed your ideas. I think the treat bag is my favorite.
Thank you for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the use of Kraft Paper ... it brings out the red, white, & blue colors... LOVE everything... Perfect for the 4th! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

joanna lynch said...

Hey now! There's an idea! Gift tags. And I am sure would be a breaze with the dies. Nice job.

Angela Jones said...

great ideas.

Nancy Boyd said...

Awesome treat fot the 4th! Great use of the dies.

LINDA FILLDS said...

What a beautiful assortment... great job on your projects :)

jessica said...

What AWESOME projects Cassandra!!!

Dawn Hoeksema said...

Love these!

Shanon Cimbura said...

Nice and simple and clean! Great job!

Antdoda said...

I love all of these!!!

Creative Crafting Designs said...

Love it.

Janices Jems said...

Awesome projects! Love the kraft with thr red, white & blue!

TheTulipCollector said...

Super cute set my friend. I love it!!! I really like the way the earthy tones coordinate with the patriotic colors! Great job!

Terry Sullivan said...

Nice holiday treat ideas

Katy said...

Perfect little Red, White & Blue gifts!

Kristyn said...

So cool! What a great project for the 4th!

Irene Grau said...

I came here for a different hop, only to discover the Jaded Blossom hop. I've never heard of this company, but I'm definitely going to check them out and the rest of the hop. Love your patriotic creations!

Sin City Chix said...

This is amazing! Everything just ties together and that kraft star paper is awesome!

Miranda said...

Super cute projects!!! TFS

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Fantastic ideas!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

super projects!!! love them all!!

Crafter said...

Adorable projects!

Beckie Williams said...

What a great projects. I love them all. Your candy caddy turned out incredible!

cghundley said...

Very pretty and love
the ribbons and the
stitched dies.
Carla from Utah

Melissa said...

So cool! Love all these treats :)

Mel McDonald said...

Fun treats for the upcoming holiday!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh, these are great projects for the 4th!!

Brenda G. said...

Really nice job! Love the background paper! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treats Cassandra!!!

MizB said...

I like all three treat containers, especially like the use of Kraft paper which gives it an aged natural look.

Kathy said...

AWESOME

Krista Olson said...

I'm falling in LOVE with these dies. So many awesome ideas.

Donna Morley said...

Just love what you've done with these.

Lorie said...

Love, love, love these projects! They are probably my favorites!

clu60 said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Great 4th of July idea!

Sue D said...

Love this ensemble--I really like your choice of patterned paper.

Georgiana said...

Looks fabulous, especially with that star paper. Happy 4th of July to you!

Michele Smith said...

What wonderful treats! I love the bright paper colors & ribbons with the gold paper! I especially like that you can create super cute frames with these dies! Thanks for sharing your ideas! msmith38652 at gmail dot com

Smdryer123 said...

Love your ideas, thanks for the inspiration for cute and easy gift tags.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...