Sunday, July 5, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ July Challenge : Crafter's Choice

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new  Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is "Crafter's Choice".   


One of my favorite cards to make is one for our troops.  :)  So in honor of the 4th of July and ALL of our troops around the world and their loved ones as well...


All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Patriotic Picnic collection.  On the card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies for the hearts. I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Border Dies to cut the gray piece.  For the support our troops ribbons, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Awareness Ribbon.  Both sentiments are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings : Simply Occasions.  Then I made treat bag with the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  And the white piece on the front is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.

Project Guidelines
1.  Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom.  Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge.   The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I can't wait to see what you all create for "Crafter's Choice"!!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.


3 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

These are FAB!!!!

Christine Owens said...

Great remembrance! I've got my wish list going on Jaded Blossom LOL their products look like so much fun! --C

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty.. what a wonderful set! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...