Monday, July 27, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.  Today, I'm feeling the need for some pops of color . . . so here we go!!!


Fun!  Fun!  Fun!  Don't you think?!  Hee!  The best way to achieve some pops of color is against white.  And of course, I always like to use all the colors of the rainbow . . . just makes me smile!


I cut these fun birthday balloons using the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  I cut the label with the Jaded Blossom ~ Dimensional Banner Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays.


I cut this using the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  And for some extra fun, I decided to make a little shaker window.  So I cut the balloon and all the confetti inside the shaker using the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  I cut the banner using the Jaded Blossom ~ Dimensional Banner Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Birthday Wishes.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Larelyn said...

These are fabulous. Love the shaker idea on the goody bag - so much fun.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa said...

Such a fun set!

DIANA L. said...

Both cards are super and very happy and cheerful!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute set!

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE Idea for the shaker on the goody bag! LOVE that!!! So fun with all the cheery colors!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...