Saturday, July 25, 2015

DoveArt Studios ~ Fall Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome to the DoveArt Studios ~ Fall release.  The Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group is hosting a fun weekend and CCDesignsRubber Stamps is giving away some great prizes!  If you haven’t joined PPC&F FB page you will want to do it now so you can see all the fun going on today.  As a matter of fact, it's always a party in this group and you don't want to miss out!  The whole DoveArt-istic Design Team has some amazing things to share with you and we are all excited with the NEW DoveArt Studios ~ Fall release.

The DT will be sharing their creations all day in the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook Group and you get to hop around and answer fun questions for 9 chances to win some of the new release, a die and stencil donated by CCDesigns.   So head over and join the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends  Facebook Group and join in on the fun and inspiration.  Winners will be announced on Sunday, July 26th on the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB page.

I picked my favorite stamp of the new DoveArt Studios ~ Fall release to create my card below.



The stamp I chose is the DoveArt Studios ~ Pumpkin Patch. I colored it in with Copic Sketch Markers.  The pretty fall patterned paper is from the Carta Bella ~ A Perfect Autumn collection.  And the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the mats with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  And the sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Piles of Smiles.  

Copic Sketch Colors
pumpkin ~ YR15, YR18, R59
leaves ~ YG03, YG63 YG67
flowers ~ Y06, Y17 


******************************
For your chance to win one of the wonderful prizes of a NEW release stamp, a random stencil and die - answer this fun question:   How long have you been coloring?...do you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or full on Rock Star?  ;)

Just leave your answer in the comments and then head back to PPC&F for more fun throughout the day.  You will want to check back to Passionate Paper Creations & Friends tomorrow to see if you are a winner.
******************************

Here are some helpful quick links for your convenience:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

17 comments :

Sandra van Blaricum said...

I just love the shades on this one, Gorgeous card!!!
I color since a year or 4, and I'm still learning.Not a beginner but a little bit further :D

Hugs,Sandra

Shelley said...

Love this colour palette! Super card. I've been colouring with copics for about a year and a half now and have been a decorative painter for about 20 years. I'd consider myself Intermediate.

Jackie Maunder said...

Love this image and have to say Autumn colours are my favourite. I would say I am intermediate to advanced with colouring. I have been colouring for over two years with Copics.

charlene said...

very pretty, I love the fall and I have been coloring for about 5 years and I would say intermediate

Linda Lawrence said...

Love the colors in your card! I have only started coloring in the last 1 1/2 years, I'm a beginner.

Barbara Thompson said...

Really pretty Cassandra! Been coloring about 6 yrs. Consider myself advanced?

DanTaNi Designs said...

Love the pumpkins! I am definitely a newbie colorist. I stalk a lot of blogs for ideas and tutorials, but I mostly look at everyone else's creations instead of coloring my own.

Danielle Dietz said...

Beautiful pumpkin card! I bought my copics within the past year so I would say I am definitely a beginner. I did take a copic class already so maybe I am a wee bit further along.

Bonnie Taylor said...

Wow...I love how you colored the pumpkins! I have been coloring about 3 years, and consider myself intermediate.

Sharman said...

Gorgeous coloring. It is funny that you asked this question because I have often wondered myself how long and my sister was talking to me yesterday and she told me that we went to a class back in 1998. I remember the classes for sure but did not know it had been that long. We started with House Mouse and using chalk, then went to LePlum pens (which I forgot about) and then I took somewhat of a break (don't even know why) and then got into Copics. so that is my story and I am sticking to it. Love Jennifer Dove.....

Judy said...

I love anything remotely connected to Fall so this sweet pumpkin patch is a winner with me. Super job with the coloring. I love to color, but with Copics I'm strictly a beginner. I need lots of practice. I'm much better with pencils but wish I could do more with the copics.

Tammy V said...

I've been coloring since I've been little. I always loved art and rubber stamps. I consider myself an intermediate.

Adrianne Fane-Hervey said...

Not a fan of pumpkins but this card is fabulous. I am just a part timer and colour in fits and starts lol.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! So much depth and such pretty coloring!
I started stamping and coloring when my daughter was in preschool and she is 32 now, so about 28 years ago!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow!!! This is sooo pretty! LOVE the coloring/shading you did on the pumpkin... beautifully done! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Terrie Murphy said...

I Love your pumpkin. I have been coloring about 2 years. I consider myself beginner!

Creative M said...

WOW!! Really Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...