Wednesday, June 3, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ Candy Bar Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone!  It's my DT day to post over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog.  And I'm here to share with you another new gift card holder.  WAHOOOO!!!  I just LOVE giving gift cards that are decked out in crafty cuteness!!!


I present to you the new SVG Cutting Files ~ Candy Bar Gift Card Holder.  Aren't they just so much fun?!?! These were super fast and easy to make.  And they would be so much fun to give to your friends during a crafty girls crop weekend don't you think?  Love them!!!


The fun patterned papers are from the Authentique ~ Accomplished collection.  This treat has two pockets ~ one to hold the yummy chocolate bar and the other to hold the gift card.


To decorate the front of this one, I used the My Creative Time ~ My Favorite Sayings and then added a simple bow with some hemp twine.  


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  This fun new Candy Bar Gift Card Holder will be available in the SVG Cutting Files Store this Friday.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again in just a bit for my second post of the day.  Wahooooo!!!  :)

6 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

Those are soooo darn CUTE!! LOVE them!!! You always make the cutest projects! :) Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

red1979 said...

These gift card holders are so cute. Love the sentiment and design. Great job!

quilt4fun2 said...

These are super cute gifts! Love it1
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and yummy!

Gay Northcott said...

A great gift idea for masculine gifts

chevlinton said...

loving the graduation card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...