Thursday, June 11, 2015

Stamp Anniething ~ Happy 4th of July

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post over at the Stamp Anniething Blog.  And I have a fun 4th of July card to share with you today.


This little cutie is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Party in the USA.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Pebbles ~ Americana collection.  I cut the mats using the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  I cut the oval with the My Creative Time ~ Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies.  The stars are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Star Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Celebrate America.  

Copic Sketch Colors
Hair ~ E42, E43, E44
Skin ~ E50, E51
Outfit ~ B91, B95, B97
Accessories ~ R24, R46, R59

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! LOVE the image and the papers!!! Simply Wonderful! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Melissa said...

Love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...