Friday, June 5, 2015

My Creative Time ~ Alumni Guest Designer

Hello everyone!  Get ready . . . this is the first of two posts today!!!  Wahoo!!!  First up, I am posting as the My Creative Time ~ Alumni Guest Designer.  And I have a fun birthday card and treat set to share with you.


The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun heart paper is from the MME ~ Blues collection.  For the birthday card, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More, as well as the MCT ~ Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies.  The fun set of Happy Birthday candles are from the MCT ~ Chalkboard Birthday.  I colored those in using Copic Sketch Markers.  I made the bag using the MCT ~ Chalkboard Birthday.  And to decorate the front, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Light the Candles.

Copic Sketch Markers
Candles ~ B95, BG13
Flames ~ YR18, YR14, YR31

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you again in just a bit for my second post of the day.  Wahooooo!!!  :)

10 comments :

My Creative Time said...

your set here is just PERFECT Miss Cassandra! THANK YOU for being our guest today!
BIG HUGS!

Joan Smith said...

Hey...Hello....HI Love your gifty set OMG it's too ca-ute!!
Love the colors and the Funtabulous ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Golly Gosh you sure did a super duper outstanding creative job.....WOW!! You are so going to make someone's day....and your card and gift bag will not be forgotten but will be cherished and your cutie gift bag will be saved and used for a treasure keeper. YOU ROCK!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!!! What an amazingly CUTE gift set! LOVE the whole Shabang!!! :) Have a great day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

jessica said...

Totally LOVING your adorable card and matching gift bag!!! AWESOME job Cassandra!!!!
Happy Friday my friend! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet! I just love how you put the color of the flames behind part of your sentiment!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute birthday set....LOVIN' your copic colouring!!!!

craftymagnets said...

Both are very Pretty!

bumblebee creations said...

Awesome Birthday set!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the flames on your candles and how you added the coloring to the bag sentiment. Your bag and card are beautiful. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gay Northcott said...

So pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...