Monday, June 29, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 1 : July Release

Hey Everyone,  It's time for the July Die Release over at Jaded Blossom!  
But first a sneak at the Amazing Sale coming up on July 1st!

Along with the sale there will be a ticket raffle! Earn tickets based on how much you spend during the sale, the winner will win the August stamp release package! 


Now onto the New Dies for today!!! Each set includes 7 nesting dies!

Stitched Circle Dies- $22.99

Scallop Circle Dies- $25.99


Here's what I created


I think this might just be one of my favorite cards ever!!!  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  To make my beautiful rainbow I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies and Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies.  Doesn't it just make you want to smile?!?  Behind the rainbow you can see that I embossed the blue background with the Cuttlebug ~ D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder.


The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Dream In Color.  I stamped that onto a piece I cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies.  The clouds and the butterfly are cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2. And the grass is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.


The green mat is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  And the white mat is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  I used some pop up tape to give the grass some dimension.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.


To visit the Jaded Blossom Store go HERE
and for Favor Boxes go HERE.

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creations with us in our Garden of Creativity.

6 comments :

GiGi said...

This is so fun! I love how you made the rainbow with the dies!!!

Melissa said...

Love the rainbow! So creative!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the Rainbow!!! This is a super cool awesome card!!! Makes me want to look for the pot of gold!! SO CUTE!! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lorie said...

This is so pretty and perfect!

Beckie Williams said...

Your card turned out so incredible. I love the rainbow you created!!

craftymagnets said...

So pretty with all the beautiful colors of the rainbow! Your design of the card is really fitting for the rainbow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...