Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Graduation

Hello everyone!  I have a fun graduation card to share with you today.  One of my cousins just graduated from college and even though it was the rival college to mine...I made her this fun card anyway...LOL.  ;)


All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The background mat is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I made the fun sun using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2.  I cut the graduation cap using the My Creative Time ~ Here's Lookin' At You.  I cut the ASU (for Arizona State University....grrrrrr...lol) using the My Creative Time ~ Upper Case Fun Dies.  The little diploma is from the My Creative Time ~ Follow Your Dreams.  And to cut the slot for the money, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Slider & Topper Die.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

4 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

This is so COOL! LOVE your Graduation card for your Cousin! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cousin will love this card and will appreciate it more knowing the pain it caused you to make it! He-he! It turned out beautiful and a very clever way to hold the treat!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gay Northcott said...

I luv this card well done

Georgiana said...

I sure do like this graduation card! Neat way to display the money.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...