Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Big Announcement!!!

Hello everyone!  Guess what?!?!?  I have some super fun and exciting news . . . I have been invited to become a member of the Jaded Blossom ~ Design Team!!!  
How awesome is that?!?!?  I am so super excited to join these talented ladies!  And I want to send out a big THANK YOU to Candace & Michelle for this wonderful opportunity.   My term begins with their very next release.  So stay tuned and get ready to be enabled!!!  Hee!  ;)

Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

This is awesome News! CONGRATS! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Georgiana said...

Congrats to you!

Creative M said...

Congrats to you!! Awesome news!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Melissa said...

So happy to be working with you at Jaded Blossom :)

craftymagnets said...

Congratulations! Happy Crafting!!!!

Mimi said...

I am very excited for you!

Christine Owens said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray! Can't wait to see more fun and creativity from you. --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...