Friday, May 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ May Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ May Challenge.  And this month the theme is: Make a teacher appreciation or graduation project.  



You know how I love my gift cards.  And what teacher couldn't use a good old cup of coffee to brighten his/her day?!?!   ;)


I cut this using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Crayon Box Slider Card.  Isn't it just the cutest?!?  All of the different colors of cardstock are from my scraps, but I think they are either Papertrey Ink or Simon Says Stamp.  


This is the card with the slider part pulled out.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Gift Card Die on the crayon slider piece.  And both sentiments are from the My Creative Time ~ More Gift Card Sentiments.  Super cute!!!  I just love it!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to SVG Cutting Files to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.  I hope you give this challenge a shot...I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again in just a few hours for my second post of the day!!!

4 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Perfect use of your "rainbow" with this gift card holder. love it --C

Terry Sullivan said...

What could be better than a brand new box of Crayons? Wonderful card!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Kathie Volk said...

Soooo Cuteeee!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...