Friday, May 15, 2015

Stamp Anniething's May Release ~ Day 3 : Annie


Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's May Release!  
This release we are introducing you to ONE new and TWO returning characters.
Today its all about Annie!


Annie is back and ready for summer! Check her out on her beach blanket and in her sun hat!
 Measuring around 2.597 X 2.789
Included is a small "Wishing you sunshiny days" sentiment as well.
She is perfect for everyday occasions!
Annie and the other 2 stamps from this release are available in the store NOW!

Your Chance to win!!
Comment to win during the release days for your chance to win 
a prize of a 6X6 Glitz Paper Pad (random theme).

The more places you comment to win, the more entries for your name!
Comment on THIS blog, PLUS all the DT's blog for the 3 day release!!

Winner will be announced on Friday EVENING May 15th

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HERE IS MY PROJECT


Hee!  Isn't she a cutie?!  I don't know about where you live, but here in Phoenix we are already approaching our "sunshiny" days of 100+ degrees . . . Wahoooo!  The card base is made with Papertrey Ink cardstock.  All of the other papers are from the Authentique ~ Radiant collection.  I cut the waves, the seashell and the sand using the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.  And once again for the sand, I used the DCWV ~ Cork Stack.


This is the super sweet Stamp Anniething ~ Annie : Sunshiny Days.  I colored her in using Copics.  And to make her hat a little more fun, I used the Copic Blending Solution and a texture rag.  Isn't she a cutie?!?

Copic Sketch Colors
Skin ~ E50, E51, E21, E93
Hat ~ B97, B95, B93, B91
Hair ~ E79, E57, E35, E33
Sunflower ~ YR07, Y35, E49, E47, E44, E43
Bathing Suit ~ BG13, BG11

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Check out the AWESOME creations the Design Team made with adorable Annie!
Just click on their name to be taken to their blogs for all the details.
 Don't forget to leave some love for them!


Stamps are available in the STORE  NOW!!!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you have enjoyed all of my sneaks this week.  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my this is seriously AMAZING!!! The coloring , the scene and oh my the details! Well sweet friend ~ you and a lot are getting cheated I took a peek around and of course I ADORE everything you create... Adore you too! Promise to be better at this next week! lets hope at least!

Terry Sullivan said...

Beautiful card! That sure looks like our Arizona sunshine. The coloring on the hat is just amazing!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...LOVE!!!! You are rocking the copics!!!

Beckie Williams said...

So darn adorable. I am loving the idea of cork as the beach. I never even thought of that ... duh to me!!

Stephanie Phillips said...

FANTASTIC job!!! LOVE all the details!!

gmanshk said...

I love how you used the cork paper for the sand. Your colors and compostion are wonderful. thx for sharing

Lynnette said...

Just WOW!!!! From your paper choices to coloring this card is just absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...