Tuesday, May 26, 2015

DoveArt Studios ~ Many Thanks

Hello everyone!  Guess what?  My super talented friend Jennifer Dove has asked me to join her DoveArts Studios ~ Design Team!  How fun is that?!?  I know I keep saying this, but I still feel like a Copic newbie lol - so I hope I can make her proud.


This is the beautiful DoveArt Studios ~ Flower Pail.  I love how my aged pail came out - gotta work a little on my flowers, but overall I think it came out pretty good.  

Copic Sketch Colors
Pail ~ W1, W3 W5, E93, E99, G21
Daisies ~ C1, C3, Y17
Pansies ~ BV02, BV04, BV08
Leaves ~ YG03, YG17, YG67

The card base is made with Papertrey Ink cardstock.  The pretty patterned paper is from the DCWV ~ Lemon Flower Stack.  I cut the two main pieces with the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  And the tag and sentiment are from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  If you are interested in checking out more of the new DoveArt Studios stamp line, you can go to CC Designs and Little Miss Muffet.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

2 comments :

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Yay! Lovely card too :)

snappy scrappy said...

CONGRATS Cassandra...this is so pretty and I think you are ROCKIN' the Copics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...