Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files.  I know many people are totally freaked out by clowns, but I have always loved them.  And today, with my fun card, I hope you love them too.  :)


Isn't he cute?!?!  I cut him using the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Clown on Bike file.  To cut the balloons, I used the SVG Cutting Files ~ Birthday Gnomes.  And the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Supersized Birthday Greetings.  


Hee!  I think he's just too much fun!!!  Ok, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Creative M said...

Super cute & COOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Your clown is adorable! Fun colors and adorable design!
Sherrie K

sleepy scrapper said...

very nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...