Thursday, April 2, 2015

Stamp Anniething's April Release ~ Day 2 : Trudy


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's new line of the cutest and sweetest clear cling rubber stamps!
This release we are introducing you to THREE new characters.
Today it's all about Trudy!!

Trudy is an adorable clear cling stamp measuring around 2.581 X 3.231
She is just having a wonderfully happy day.... look at how happy she is!
Included is a small "happy day!" sentiment as well.
She is perfect for everyday occasions!
Trudy is available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we are peeking for you this week!!

Your Chance to WIN!!
Comment to win during the release days for your chance to win a prize pack of
1 - 6X6 Glitz Paper Pad (random theme)
1 - new release stamp of your choice 

The more places you comment to win, the more entries for your name!
Comment on THIS blog, PLUS all the DT's blog for the 3 day release!!

Winner will be announced on Friday EVENING April 3rd

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our April Release
 and have a great day!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project of Trudy!


I just love how this card turned out!  Isn't Trudy just fabulous?!?  Hee!  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the balloon using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Birthday Gnome file.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  The sentiment comes with the Stamp Anniething ~ Trudy.  The grass is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.

Copic Sketch Colors
Hair ~ E25, YR23, YR21
Skin ~ E50, E51, E93
Dress ~ R35, R46, R59
Clouds ~ B24


Cloud Tutorial
How about a super cool cloud tutorial???  I learned this technique from the super talented Jennifer Dove from Dove Art Designs.  What you will need:  Airbrush, Copic Sketch Marker, Paper Towel




Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed this little cutie and my fun tutorial.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

13 comments :

cghundley said...

Love the way you
created your lovely
card! The clouds and
the kite really change
it up!
Carla from Utah

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous colouring and background!!!

Melissa said...

Love her holding a balloon! So darn cute! AND amazing clouds! Thanks for sharing how you made them :)

candio said...

Super cute card ~ love how she pops!! Thanks for the awesome tutorial!!

Creative M said...

Love that you shared the background!!
Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Larelyn said...

She is just so precious and the clouds are amazing. Thanks for the tutorial.
Hugs,
Larelyn

MARITA said...

WOW SUPER EFFECTS

Beckie Williams said...

OK AMAZING!! That does not begin to express my thoughts. I love this!!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I love the balloon!

Jen said...

Wow! What a fun card. Thanks for the tutorial on the background as well.

Sandi Redmann said...

So cute I love the clouds

Christine Owens said...

Love the card. Thanks for the pics of how you made your clouds.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well this is simply a PRECIOUS card!! Oh my word!! Your coloring, this cool technique and the little girl ~ ADORS!! Thanks for sharing~ Okay I am so far behind on commenting I have to cheat ~ I took a peek at everything and you know how super talented you are ~ btw ~ I am NOT buying that Copic tool ~ keeps playing in my head! HA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...