Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : April Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ April Release.  I have another super fun project to share with you.  I just love this one too!  Hee!


Today, we are all showcasing two new Stamp sets.  They are: The Graduate & World's Greatest Parents.


Graduation season will be here before you know it!  So I thought I would get a head start with this fun gift.  To start with, I cut this using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Easel Nugget Drawer Large.


To cut the piece that I stamped the graduate onto, I used the layer die in the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  The cute little graduate is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ The Graduate.  I colored her in using Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the banner using the Jaded Blossom ~ Dimensional Banner Dies.  The "Congratulations" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ The Graduate.  Then I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2 for the circle piece.  And the "2015" is also from the Jaded Blossom ~ The Graduate.


Copic Sketch Markers
Hair ~ Y23, E35, E57
Skin ~ E50, E51, E93
Cap & Gown ~ N5, N7, N9, 100
Shirt & Shoes ~ R35, R46, R59


These two sentiments are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ World's Greatest Parents.  They are actually parts of longer sentiments, but I just taped them off to use the words that I wanted.


Then of course you can add whichever denomination of money that you would like.  What graduate wouldn't love that?!?!  ;)

Here are the two new sets being featured today:



******************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99

April 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $155

******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

9 comments :

TheTulipCollector said...

Another beautiful coloring job and I love the little treat box. Keep up the creative work!!!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous project , WOW!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute! I love the adorable graduate and the box of chocolates is so fun! I love the awesome sentiments to!

Sarah said...

What a fabulous way to congratulate a new graduate!!

Creative M said...

A beautiful project!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow! This is simply adorable! Never thought to tie money to the front! Nicely done!

Michelle said...

this is sooooo AWESOME ! you did a FAB job on the coloring of the girl great job !!

Crystal said...

Awesome coloring! Great combo of the stamps sets too!

chevlinton said...

loving the graduate, super cute : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...