Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 3 : April Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ April Release.  How am I doing so far???  I hope you have enjoyed all my projects.  It's easy to be fun and creative when you have such awesome products to work with.


Today, we are all showcasing two new Stamp sets.  They are: Tropical Candies & Hibiscus.


Isn't this so much fun?!?!  Just makes me want to head out to the beach right now!!!  Ok, first of all let's start with this super fun "adult beverage".  I cut this super cute island cocktail using the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Coconut Drink Box (which includes the coconut drink cup, the umbrella and the fruit garnish).


I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Dimensional Banner Dies to create the banner that I attached to the real straw. The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Aloha.  Inside the coconut drink, you can see the yummy candies.  I decorated them using the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms & Banner Dies and the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Candies.


You can see more yummy fun candies in this photo as well as the beautiful flowers.  I created those using the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Hibiscus.  The inks are Hero Arts Shadow Inks ~ Soft Cantaloupe, Butter Bar, Green Hills and Bubble Gum.


I so wish I was off to Hawaii right now don't you???  Well, I hope you enjoyed this fun treat.  Here are both of the brand new sets being featured today:



******************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99

April 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $155

******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

GiGi said...

This is SO COOL! I love that coconut drink box and the candies look fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Sweet goodie box this is amazing! Your crafts continue to blow me out of the water!

Michelle said...

I flippen LOVE LOVE this !!! im all about tiki, coconut, and tropical !!! ♥

Crystal said...

This is so fun!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...