Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 2 : April Release

Hello everyone!  I hope you enjoyed all the great projects from yesterday!  Today is Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom ~ April Release.  Are you ready???


Ok, today we are all showcasing another new Stamp set & another new Die set.  They are: Up Up & Away and Dimensional Banner Dies.


I was feeling a little silly when I made these!  Hee!  Remember good old water balloon fights when we were little???  Now they have these cool little things you screw onto the hose so you don't rip the balloons.  How cool is that?!?


I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Slider & Topper Dies for the bag toppers.  For the white banner on top, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Dimensional Banner Dies.  The "just add air" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Up Up and Away.  Underneath the banner, you can see the "OR" - I used a stamp in the Jaded Blossom ~ Ticket Book Add Ons that I taped off to just use those two letters.  Hee!  So funny don't you think?!?


For a little extra fun, I used the balloon die in the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  Then I used the PKS ~ Sweet & Silly Face Assortment for the balloon on the left and the PKS ~ Clowning Around Face Assortment for the balloon on the right.


I hope you like my fun little water balloon treats today.  I can't wait to play...Hee!

Here are the two new sets for today:



******************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99

April 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $155

******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  :)

6 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute! Love the little faces on the balloons! We use to have water fights when we were kids...the good ole' days!! I love the new dies and stamps!
SherrieK

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Just adorable!!

Melissa said...

These are so fun! Love this idea <3

Cathryn T said...

Hee hee hee. This is adorable Cassandra! Have a great day! :)

Michelle said...

Such a awesome project love how you used the balloons upside down

Crystal said...

TOO cute! This is so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...