Monday, April 6, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 1 : April Release

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer with Jaded Blossom this month!!  And today is Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom ~ April Release.


Today we are all showcasing a new Stamp set & a new Die set.  They are: Aloha & Tropical Dies.


For my project today, I created a couple of super fun tip pockets for your next vacation.  Aren't they so cool?!? I cut these pockets using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Tip Pockets file.  The blue cardstock for the one on the left is from the MME ~ Spectrums Cool collection.  And the cardstock for the one on the right is from the MME ~ Spectrums Warm collection.  All of the other solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.


To decorate this tip pocket, I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.  And the "Mahalo" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Aloha.


To decorate this pocket, I once again used the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies - for the waves and sand. And the fun palm trees are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Aloha.  I colored them in with Copic Sketch Markers.

Copic Sketch Markers
Leaves ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
Trees & Coconuts ~ E31, E35, E57, E49


I hope you enjoyed my fun tip pockets today.  Here are the two brand new Jaded Blossom sets.



******************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99

April 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $155

******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has made.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

12 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

These tip pockets are SO fun and absolutely adorable! I love the fun waves, tropical tree's and little shells! Cute, cute!
Sherrie K

Christine Kiehl said...

What a COOL idea! I never would have thought to make such a cool thing to share! They are so creative and would love to make some for my next trip or dinner at a restaurant!!!

GiGi said...

These are fabulous! Love the verigated background papers and the tree is colored beautifully!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

jessica said...

These are so fun Cassandra!

Vivi62 said...

The pockets are adorable!

Melissa said...

Love these!

Michelle said...

Perfect for. Tropical trip !!! Somewhere where I need to be lol

Michelle said...

Perfect for. Tropical trip !!! Somewhere where I need to be lol

Michelle said...

Perfect for. Tropical trip !!! Somewhere where I need to be lol

Michelle said...

Perfect for. Tropical trip !!! Somewhere where I need to be lol

Crystal said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love both of these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...