Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ April Challenge

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom this month!!  Wahoo!! To kick it off, we are starting with the April Challenge and the theme for this month is: Use your FAVORITE Jaded Blossom stamp to create any project.

Ok, I know I went a little overboard...lol...but I was making all of this for a fun birthday gift and of course...I just LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Harry!!!  Hee!  ;)  So my FAVORITE stamp sets are the Jaded Blossom ~ My Favorite Wizard & the Jaded Blossom ~ Wizard Candies.


Don't you just wish that Hogwarts was a real place?!?!  I think I would be a forever student...hee hee.  Ok, lets get on to my goodies.


Let's start with this little guy.  He's actually my second chocolate frog, because I "accidentally" broke (I mean ate...lol) the first one.  I cut the label with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ My Favorite Wizard.


I cut the tag for this treat using the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms & Banners.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ My Favorite Wizard.


Hee!  I love this one!  I cut this broom using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Broom Candy Stick file.  And for something a little different, instead of candy in the tube - I put money!!!  Towards the bottom you can see some of the candies.  For those I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms & Banner Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Wizard Candies.


And now for my favorite one!!!  I cut this using the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  The label is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ My Favorite Wizard.


And of course we can't forget the Chosen One!!!  I cut this using the Jaded Blossom ~ Treat Tag Die.  The cutie patootie Wizard is from the Jaded Blossom ~ My Favorite Wizard.   Don't you just love him?!?  And I colored him with Copics.

Copic Sketch Markers
Hair ~ E57, E47, E79
Skin ~ E50, E51, E93
Robe ~ C9, C7, 110
Clothes ~ T1, T3, T5, T7, R39, Y17
Shoes ~ W3, W5


Project Guidelines
1.  Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom.  Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  You can see more projects over at Jaded Blossom.  I I can't wait to see what you all make...I hope you join us!  This just might be my favorite set of goodies I have ever made!!!  Hee!  A big THANK YOU to Candace & Michelle for having me join them and the awesome Jaded Blossom ~ Design Team this month.  Can't wait until next time...see you all again soon!

6 comments :

Melissa said...

What a wonderful collection of HP goodness!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Harry Potter treats!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, these are all amazing!! You really did a great job on all these goodies~super cute!
Congrats on your GD this month at JB!! Excited to see more of your amazing projects!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

WOWZERS girl !!! you went all out ! This is awesome LOVE all the JB you used !!! what a great way to showcase that stamp set !!!

Crystal said...

AMAZING! I love this! You really rocked this stamp set!

Amy :o) said...

Being a HUGE Harry Potter fan, I just LOVE what you did. I'm excited to see there is are still some HP stamps and such out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...