Saturday, March 14, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge ~ "Happy Birthday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files Challenge.  The theme for March is "Happy Birthday".  


I decided to make this super fun slider card using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Birthday Cake Slider Card.  Isn't it so much fun?!?


The black cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The polka dot paper for the birthday cake is from the DCWV ~ Belle Armoire stack.  The polka dot paper for the slider piece is from the MME ~ Reds stack.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Another Year Older and I stamped it onto a piece that I cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Wrap Dies.  For a little something extra, I added some yummy chocolates.  I decorated them using the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms and Banner Dies & the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings Candies.  

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to SVG Cutting Files to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us this month for the Challenge!!  I can't wait to see what you all make!!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

5 comments :

Creative M said...

Fabulous & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

jessica said...

What an AWESOME birthday card and treats! Love the papers you used for the cake! So fun!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ oh how CUTE is this little birthday package/gift for someone! LOVE the colors and papers ~ so cheerful and will totally make someone's day!

Christine Owens said...

Love the polka dots!

Noreen Wells said...

a perfect Birthday cake card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...