Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Yardwork

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited!!  Today is my very first post with my new Design Team over at SVG Cutting Files.  I want to send out a big THANK YOU to Annie for having me.  

Ok, today I am sharing with you a fun new file that will be available this Friday, March 13th.  It's the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Yardwork and you can find it here.


Hee!  Aren't they so cute?!?  No more boring housewarming gifts!! This is just too much fun!


All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the card base using my Cameo and the SVG Cutting Files ~ Simple Label Card Base.  The wheel barrel, garbage bag, and hose are all from the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Yardwork.  For the gift card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Gift Card Die.


This super cute lawn mower is also from the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Yardwork.  I cut the fun bag using the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die and the grass using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The sentiment is made from two stamps in the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings 3  ("Congrats on your new job" & "Thank you for House Sitting").  

***Want to win some of these fun new cut files?  Make sure you are following this blog and comment below.  A randomly selected winner will be announced on the SVG Cutting Files Blog on Friday, at 8:30 PST to choose a file from the new releases showcased this week.***

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you liked my fun housewarming gifts.  I'm so excited to be joining the SVG Cutting Files Design Team!!!  Can't wait to see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

9 comments :

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh goodness how CUTE are these files and your little gift idea for a new home owner ~ Seriously ADORABLE!!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, this is just the cutest. I love how the gift card and the cuts work together so well. Well done! I love it!!! Hugs- Glora

Susan C said...

The lawn mower would be perfect for my 14 year old! Instead of asking him to mow the lawn, I can laminate and place the lawn mower on his bathroom mirror! "Time to mow the lawn" :) love these cuts!

gmanshk said...

Omg, that lawnmower is so cute. Love your cards, thx for sharing.

Melissa said...

such a fun set! love this!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

red1979 said...

These are so cute. Love the lawnmower. TFS

Christine Owens said...

Congrats on your DT with SVG I can tell it's going to be a FUN year! Can't wait! Love your projects. --C

Debra Crawford said...

What great and fun gift bag to make. Just love everything I'm seeing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...