Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ Dinner and a Movie

Hello everyone! It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files and I have a fun card to share.  I don't know about you, but I have a lot of movie fanatics in my life and this is going to be the perfect gift for one of them.


The black and the white cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  All the rest of the papers are from my scraps.  I cut the card base and layers using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Ornate Label Card Base.  I cut the film strip and movie reel using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Movie Night.  And I cut the dinner plate, fork and spoon using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Dinner Plate & Utensils.  The label is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2 and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Lights, Camera, Action.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I can't wait to see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

Melissa said...

Darling card!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ well this is seriously ADORABLE!! LOVE the whole card, the deets and the idea for our movie fanatics in our lives!! CUUUUTE!!!

Cathryn said...

Hee hee hee this is adorable, love it!!!

D- said...

What a wonderful card idea. I bet they will loVe it. I sure do. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...