Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stamp Anniething's March Release Day #2 - Annie, You're Sweet


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's new line of the cutest and sweetest clear cling rubber stamps!
This release we are introducing you to THREE new characters.
Today its all about Annie!


Annie is an adorable clear cling stamp measuring around 1.950 X 3.534
She is pretty sassy in her smocked dress with polka dots and barrette in hair!
Included is a small "you're sweet" sentiment as well.
She is perfect for everyday occasions!
Annie will be available in the store FRIDAY!

Your Chance to win!!
Comment to win during the release days for your chance to win a prize pack of
1- 6X6 Glitz Paper Pad (random theme)
1- new release stamp of your choice

The more places you comment to win, the more entries for your name!
Comment on THIS blog, PLUS all the DT's blog for the 3 day release!!

Winner will be announced on Friday EVENING March 6th

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project of Annie!


Isn't she adorable?!?  This is the Stamp Anniething ~ Annie.  I just love her...I think she is my fave!  ;)  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the card base and all of the layers using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Ornate Label Card Base file.  

Copic Sketch Colors
Hair ~ C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 110
Skin ~ E50, E51, E21, E93
Dress ~ R81, R83, R85

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed this little cutie.  Make sure you head on over Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

15 comments :

Melissa said...

Gorgeous my friend! Love that shine :)

mylittlecraftblog said...

Your card is so beautiful, Cassandra, that it made me go to SVG Cutting Files and buy that card base!

Evelyn

Katies said...

at first glance I thought that her hair was paper pieced! what an amazing job coloring!
~Katie Sr.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is great! Her hair reminds me of 50's style!

Creative M said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Marti said...

SHE IS SO CUTE, I LOVE HER BLACK HAIR.

Larelyn said...

Love the simple layout to that this beautifully colored image gets all the attention. Just fabulous.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Iris said...

So cute - love the image and the color combo. The polka dot ribbon is a nice touch too.
isoscia at aol dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...great colouring!

Crystal said...

Your coloring is AWESOME!

Colleen Kwan said...

I like the unique shape of your card and the layout. You did a great job coloring Annie.

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job coloring your girl my friend!!!

Crystal said...

Love the color choices!!! Awesome hair!!!

Christine Owens said...

Great job on her hair WOW you're looking like professional copic!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my word this is AMAZING!! I LOVE your coloring sweet friend ~ holy smokes! BEAUTIFULLY done! I need to come to your house for lessons!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...