Sunday, March 1, 2015

Great news!!!

Hello everyone!  Sorry I have been completely MIA lately...life has been a little crazy.  But, today I have some GREAT news!!!  I am joining a fun new Design Team!!  Woot!  Woot!  


A big THANK YOU to Miss Annie from Stamp Anniething for this super fun opportunity!  I'm so excited that I will get to practice my coloring skills with such a cute stamp line.  This is going to be so much fun!

Joining me in this Design Team are a wonderful bunch of ladies.  Click on their names to check out all their crafty goodness.  :)


I hope you will join me in this fun new adventure.  I am so looking forward to it!!!  And to kick it all off...we are starting with a brand new release THIS week!!

 
I hope to see you all on Wednesday!  Oh and btw...I will have another fun new announcement next week too! Hee!  Have a great day everyone!

10 comments :

jessica said...

Congrats Cassandra!!! Looking forward to seeing all your adorable projects!

Cathryn said...

I'm so happy for you Cassandra! I can't wait to see your creations! :)

Christine Owens said...

Oh can't wait!!!!!

Melissa said...

So happy to design with you again :)

Creative M said...

Congrats to you!! Awesome news!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Cassandra! Looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sherrie k

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats Cassandra...I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see your AWESOME designs!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

CONGRATS sweet Cassandra!! I know you will be AMAZING as always! I cant wait to see even more of your creations! I get about being caught up with life lately. So happy for you! <3

Annie Kelly said...

YAY.... so glad you will be joining me on my journey....LOVE your style and coloring...hee hee.. WOO HOO

Cindy said...

Congrats Cassandra, So happy to design with you again!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...