Saturday, February 7, 2015

DoveArt Studios Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  I have something new and exciting for you today.  Remember how I mentioned that I have been dabbling in the colorful world of Copics?  Well, my amazingly talented friend Jennifer Dove invited me to join her and a wonderfully creative bunch of ladies to celebrate her new rubber stamp line.  I'm just bubbling with excitement, so let's get to it!!


Little Miss Muffet Stamps and some of the gals from Make It Crafty and me ;) have come together for a fun hop and would like to share some exciting news with you.  Our friend Jennifer Dove has a wonderful new rubber stamp line called DoveArt Designs and Little Miss Muffet Stamps now has them in store.  Jennifer is focusing on more natural and realistic images with details to make the coloring experience easy.  We know you will enjoy creating something beautiful once you get your hands on them.

We hope you enjoy seeing what all the ladies have created  Make sure you leave comments for a chance to win.  We will be showing you just a few stamps, but the whole stamp line can be found HERE at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Ok, the stamp I have chosen to use is the DoveArt Designs ~ Himalayan Poppy.


I decided to make a monochromatic card with some color pop.  The Copics used for the monochromatic poppies are: N1, N3, N5, N7 and N9.  And the Copics used for the beautiful blue poppy are: B00, B01, B02, B04, B16 and YG03, YG17, YG67.


Here is a side view so you can see the dimension of the fun easel card.  


I actually stamped this image three times.  The first image is directly on the scallop shape.  The second image is the monochromatic set that I fussy cut and layered onto the scallop shape.  And then the third layer is the blue poppy that I again fussy cut and layered onto the monochromatic layer.  If you look closely you can see the dimension.


I hope you enjoyed my creation for today.  A big THANK YOU to my friend Jennifer Dove for inviting me to be a part of her celebration.

*************************

*************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for  me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

23 comments :

...just Barbara said...

This is beautiful and I love how you highlighted the one poppy with blue! :)

Becky said...

wow, what a stunning card. Gorgeous coloring of that poppy.

Kathy Jo said...

Love the pop!!!

aussie aNNie said...

WOW, I love the easel card but do I just love the way you partly coloured the Himalayan Poppy it looks amazing..xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Jennifer Dove said...

Okay woman...this is so stunning! I am proud of you and your beautiful coloring. I love the fact you did mono with color pop. You are crazy talented! Thank you for being so wonderful and creating such beauty...just like you!

Brandi R said...

So beautiful! Love how you colored that image ♥ Fantastic card!!

Shelley said...

Stunning! Simply stunning and just love the dramatic effect of your "spot" of colour against the monochromatic grey! LOVE!

Margreet said...

Stunning easelcard with great coloring!
xxx Margreet

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, I love the pop of blue. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous x

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Wow, I love this!! The monochrome and blue looks so beautiful on this gorgeous image!

Sue said...

So so beautiful. I love the image and your colouring is stunning.
Sue xx

Shelly said...

So effective combining the blue and monochrome, really stands out!

Penny said...

so so beautiful, those colours are so pretty. Penny

M DelValle said...

Stunning coloring!!

Melissa said...

This card is absolutely beautiful
I love how you have coloured one of the poppies a totally different colour.
xxx

Kathy said...

Really cool. Love the pop of the one blue flower.

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful- love the pop of color with the single blue flower.

Mamma Mia said...

Oh my word Cassandra - what a beautiful card. Love the monochromatic poppies and the blue one just screams "look at me!" ... Love it!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Helen x

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love your awesome coloring on the gorgeous poppies!

Linda Chidster said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!!
Great choice in Coloring!!!

Cathryn said...

Wow Cassandra! You did an amazing job on this card. It is stunning! :) Cathryn

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ CONGRATS!!! Well your coloring is seriously AMAZING! WOW!! The blue with the gray makes it pop ~ just stunning!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...