Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wishing you comfort...

Hello everyone!  I hope all of you have had a wonderful start to your New Year.  Things have been a little chaotic in my neck of the woods, but hopefully I will be back to a regular crafting schedule soon.  There's never a good time for this, but I thought I would share a Sympathy Card today.  We all know these cards can be hard to make, but this one was especially difficult as I made it for someone who lost their little baby girl.


The white cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and the pink cardstock is from my scraps.  I cut the card layers using the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  I used the MCT ~ Upper Case Fun Dies to cut the "K".  To make the "K" a little more special, I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles.  The beautiful wings in the background are from the MCT ~ Happy Mail.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Floral Sentiments.  The soft ink is Memento ~ Angel Pink.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  I will see you all again soon.

9 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, this is absolutely beautiful. I really think it will bring comfort to the parents. Hugs!

D- said...

Your card is beautiful. I know it will bring them comfort. Sending prayers to the parents, you and all the loved ones.
Hugs,
Dawn
Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! I love the soft calming feel this card seems to give!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I think this is beyond precious and comforting! I cant even imagine this ~ hugs and prayers coming to the family and you! I get chaotic ~ I am just beginning on commenting/stalking blogs ~ its the middle of the month almost! UGH!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is beautiful! I'm sure it will bring some comfort to the family during this difficult time. Hugs!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! LOVE!

jessica said...

Hi Cassandra! Sorry you had to make this type of card but it is just gorgeous!!!!
Love the sparkly "K" and those angel wings!
Such a stunning card!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, your card is beautiful! I'm so sorry that you even had to make it though. hugs, liz

Carol said...

Your card is so beautiful. My cousin's wife just lost her sister and her name was Angel, I've been wracking my brain for an idea for a card and this is perfect. Thanks for sharing and I'm so sorry for your loss.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...