Friday, January 30, 2015

My Creative Time ~ "Alumni Guest Designer"

Hello everyone!  I am super excited to be the "Alumni Guest Designer" for My Creative Time today.  Of course, Emma's last release was so super cute I just had to make 3 projects.  :)


My first two projects are these simple but fun Valentine's Day cards.  I just absolutely LOVE these new heart dies!!  Aren't they so much fun?!?!


This super simple card is one I made for my hubby  "Be Mine" is a sweet little phrase we have together, so this will be perfect for him.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  Both hearts are cut with the MCT ~ Heart 2 Heart Love Frame Dies.  And the "Be mine" is cut with the dies in the MCT ~ You Make My Heart Smile.


This one is still simple, but a little more fun.  Again, all of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the background piece with the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  All of the hearts are cut with the MCT ~ Heart 2 Heart Love Frame Dies.  And the "Happy Valentine's Day!" is from the MCT ~ You Make My Heart Smile.  

Now for my favorite of the 3 projects:


My in-laws have been married for 71 years!!!  Isn't that AMAZING?!?!?  I made this for them for Valentine's Day.  Once again, the hearts are cut with the MCT ~ Heart 2 Heart Love Frame Dies.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Die.  And I stamped the date with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.

Well that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my Valentine projects.  A big THANKS to Miss Emma for inviting me back for a Guest Design day.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon. 

25 comments :

My Creative Time said...

ALL 3 of your projects are AWESOME my sweet friend! THANK YOU for guest designing w/us today!
Big HUGE hugs!
Emma ;)
Luv Ya!

~Tammy~ said...

All three projects are fab, but I can totally see why you have your favorite. That is amazing 71 years. So sweet and special. I really loved what you did with their picture. Have a fantastic Friday!

D- said...

Cassandra your cards are wonderful. I ADORE your beautiful frame. What a sweet photo. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Brenda said...

It was great seeing you as an Alumni guest Cassandra! I love all three of your cards today but it is the last one that has me swooning!! First off how fabulous that your in-laws have been married that long! But to honor them in this way is just beautiful!!! Love, love, love the framed photo done up this way. Hugs, Brenda

Joan Smith said...

OMG ~~~~ WOW ~~~~~OMG!!!
Your cards are so cute thanks for the cool and creative ideas...WOW and your frame is unbelievably so awesome WOW I am so going to do this...I would've never in a million years thought of doing this and I love...LOVE OMG I will so do this on a LO....YOU ALWAYS ROCK MISS EMMA'S goodies....and I truly can say you did an outstanding job on everything. YOU so ROCK!!

bumblebee creations said...

Loved seeing your creations today....I adore your gift to your inlaws....how perfect!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love all 3 Cassandra...especially the sweet frame for your in laws...simply wonderful!

Crafting Katie said...

Your valentines are just adorable, Cassandra! Love the clean and simple look! And the framed project is stunning! Your in-laws will love it!

jessica said...

LOVE all of your projects Cassandra!!!
That picture frame is so gorgeous! What a GREAT Valentine's day gift to your inlaws! I know they will LOVE it!!!!
Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!!
Hugs!

Diana said...

Awesome projects. Congrats to your in-laws, what a role model for all of us!

candio said...

All 3 projects are awesome!! Great job on your GD spot!!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful projects, I loved them all but especially love the frame. Your in-laws are going to love it.

Leslie

Sherrie K. said...

Cassandra, what a beautiful projects!The cards are fabulous and so fun for Valentine's. I think these designs would be great for a Anniversary card easily to!
I love how the frame turned out and what a thoughtful gift:) I am sure it will be treasured!
Sherrie K

sweetpeaemmalou said...

I love, love, love your frame! So awesome! Your cards are so wonderful too! Beautiful work!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ WHOO HOO ~ so happy to see you! Well all of the projects are AMAZING! I ADORE both of your cards but that first one with the Kraft, white and red and the sheer polka dot ribbon ~ EEK! I have to say my FAVORITE is the 3rd one for so many reason! First to be married 71 years ~ BRAVO!!! The whole idea is simply AMAZING!! What a BEAUTIFUL gift from a BEAUTIFUL DIL and person ~ YOU! Have a wonderful weekend!

Creative M said...

your projects are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, your cards are fabulous! and your frame is beautiful. what an inspiration your in-laws are!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are great! Hubby will love the CAS card and I really like the scripty Valentine die cut with the dotty ribbon. 71 years is amazing and the beautiful framed picture is a perfect Valentine gift for them. The love frame is so pretty...how sweet to think of them and make this for them. Fabulous job on your Guest Designer spot!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anne said...

Everyone is just beautiful Cassandra. Love love love the frame. Congrats to your in-laws. That's some accomplishment.

Createacardbyanne

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super projects!!! I love that frame!! Gorgeous!! Hugs!!

keysha said...

Your projects are gorgeous!!

keysha said...

Your projects are gorgeous!!!

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful projects Cassandra!!! your cards are amazing. I love how you used the heart dies to make this lovely picture frame of your in-laws!!! :)

Christine Owens said...

Love these cards and the polka dot ribbon. Your frame is beautiful.

Brigit said...

Beautiful projects Cassandra, the frame heart with your in-laws is such a wonderful gift!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...