Tuesday, January 13, 2015

*** Movie Night ***

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited today, because I have found a fun new company that I just love.  Actually, they're not "new" new, but they are new to me.  ;)  I'm sure many of you already know and love them.  And thanks to the enabling of a few of my online buddies - I'm totally hooked!  Ladies and Gentlemen ~ I have found Jaded Blossom!  They are a great stamp & die company that specialize in treats, party favors and 3D items.  Who doesn't love that?!?!

So here is my very first Jaded Blossom project:


Movies anyone?  You all know how I love giving gift cards and I am so excited to have found a fun new way to dress them up.  I made this super cute goody bag using the JB ~ Goody Bag Die.  The fun cardstock for the bag is from a Creative Imaginations ~ Magic Scrapbook Kit.  To decorate the front of the bag, I used the JB ~ Film Dies for the super fun camera.  The "enjoy the movies" sentiment is from the JB ~ Gift Cards Galore.  I cut the starburst using the JB ~ Candy Charms and Banners.  And the sentiment at the bottom and the "Date Night" are from the JB ~ Lights, Camera, Action.   My favorite part to the left of the goody bag is cut with the JB ~ Gift Card Die....LOVE IT!!!  Isn't this super fun and super cute?!?!  You can bet you will be seeing more projects from me using Jaded Blossom products!!!!  LOVE!!!  To check them out for yourself click here.

Well that's it for me today.  I hope you all have a great day.  I will see you all again soon.

11 comments :

Leanne Garner said...

Hey sweet Lady!! I'm so glad you found JB! Don't they have super cute products!! I'm in LOVE with your project!! I got that goody bag die to and have got to get it out and make something soon with it!! PM me on fb when you get a chance I totally forgot about that card :( I will get it out to you just wanted to know if you still want it! Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by and tell you Hi and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Hugs, Leanne

Micia Piercy said...

this is soon cute!! I just love it! Are these new items from JB? I can't find them on the website. These would be so cute to give as a gift or for a party! Love it lady!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is just ADORABLE and totally FUN project!! I LOVE all the details and the colors are seriously so PERFECT!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow! This is seriously Amazing! I love how you made this fun gift bag using the goody bag die and gift card die!! Awesome job!
~Candace
JB Owner

Melissa said...

What a great idea! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...LOVE!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute Cassandra!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations! Sweet project with your new products.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Christine Owens said...

Love this. I just gave movie tix to my wonderful team at work for xmas, this would have been fun to add. Hmmmm I see more fun treat stuff coming my way LOL! --C

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Cassandra!!!

jessica said...

What a super AWESOME project Cassandra!!!!! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...