Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Birthday!!

Hello everyone!  Ok, I'm already back with another fun Jaded Blossom project!!  I think I'm in love and I see so  many crafty treat projects in my future!!!  Hee!  Who wants to see???  


Aren't they fun?!?  I cut the candle using my Cameo and the SVG Cutting Files ~ Candle Nugget Box file. Instead of filling it with chocolate nuggets, I added some skittles for the color.  :)  I made the tag with a die in the JB ~ Ticket Book Dies.  And the sentiment on the tag is from the JB ~ Dream In Color.  For the gift card, I used the JB ~ Scallop Slider & Topper Die.  Instead of using it as a topper, I turned it upside down and slid the gift card inside.  Fun!  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the JB ~ So Many Birthdays. And the heart border is from the JB ~ Ticket Book Add On.

Here are some closer shots:



That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoy my little birthday treats.  I'm just having so much fun with Jaded Blossom!! Can't wait to get more....hee!  ;)  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

9 comments :

jessica said...

AWESOME job Cassandra! Your birthday project is just AMAZING!!! LOVE that sweet candle!!!
TFS and have a GREAT Friday!

Christine Owens said...

Love the candy candle! --C

Glora said...

Tee hee, looks like you went on a super fun shopping spree! They definitely have some very fun dies and stamps that I've been looking at for a while. I finally got the gift card die that you used the other day and a cute stamp set that will be perfect for my Disney scrapbooking. This project turned out ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE it! You are amazing! Love you tons & miss you too! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is ADORBLE!! LOVE the fun colors, the details and oh my that candle!! CLEVER idea!! Now hand over that candy! YUMMY!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

So fun Cassandra! I love the big candle filled with yummy skittles! Cute idea!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!!!

Melissa said...

So colorful and cute for a birthday! Awesome :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute gift set Cassandra!! I love the colors!! Hugs!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on some great cuts. Love the color and sparkle on a sweet treat.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...