Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cancer Support

Hello everyone!  Ok, one more Cancer Support project.  These are a couple of cards for a brother and a sister who are losing their father to cancer.  I used the same products on each card - just changed it up to make one more feminine and the other more masculine.


I cut the rectangular pieces with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  The two different pockets are cut with the My Creative Time ~ Fun Pockets.  The hearts are cut with the die in the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness.  The label is cut with the My Creative Time ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies. The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Fun Pockets.  And the "love" is cut with the  My Creative Time ~ Family is Everything.


All of the pretty papers for the more feminine version of the card are from the Simple Stories ~ A Charmed Life collection.


And the papers for this more masculine version of the same card are from the Simple Stories ~ Take A Hike collection.



Well that's it for me today and that wraps up my Cancer Support week.  I hope you all have a great day.  I will see you again soon.

7 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fabulous Cassandra!!!

Creative M said...

Both of your cards are wonderful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

liz at liz's paper loft said...

they will love them Cassandra! very pretty...it's too bad you even have to make them at all.

Christine Owens said...

Very nice. Another one of those cards that is hard to make :-)

jessica said...

These are beautiful Cassandra!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great cards, I know they will appreciate them! Hugs!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are BEAUTIFUL and I love all the details! This will totally comfort them ~ I wish we didn't have to make any types of these cards ~ so sad...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...