Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cancer Support

Hello everyone!  I hope you are enjoying my projects for this week.  I thought since I had to make so many of them I would just show them all in one week.  Even though they can be hard to make, I think they are so important and can be fun too.  So today I have a Cancer Support treat to brighten someone's day.  This one is for someone I know battling Melanoma.


I cut this treat holder using my Cameo and the SVG Cutting Files ~ Awareness Ribbon Candy Tube Holder.  The black, white and kraft cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The black textured cardstock for the large ribbon in the background and the heart in the front is from Coredinations.  


I cut the small awareness ribbon using the Jaded Blossom ~ Awareness Ribbon Die and I tied a bow around that with some hemp twine.  For the label in the front, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Ticket Book Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fight For a Cure.  The heart is from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness.  And of course inside the tube are some super yummy M&Ms.

Well that's it for me today.  I hope you are finding some neat ideas this week to support someone you love who may be battling a tough illness or just some tough times.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

4 comments :

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ yet another way to let a friend know how you are thinking about them ~ seriously LOVE it! LOVE all the details and they will totally appreciate it for sure!!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is such a fab treat!!!

jessica said...

Awesome project Cassandra!!!!

Christine Owens said...

love the candy tube - nice treat to brighten someone's day who is fighting a battle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...